Friday, April 6, 2012

Testy Lemon Chicken Soup


I took it out of the oven and lifted it out of the roasting pan with a little rest. Then I put the liquid into a bowl and put it in the fridge. Cut the chicken off the bone and put the bones are thrown into a bowl and put the bones of the lemons into the refrigerator for too much. Fried chicken was yummy, and salad with a late lunch. That night I took off the bones, put them in a saucepan of water to cover and brought them to boil and then turn the heat down to simmer. When I spoke to my brother on the phone, and later my sister and doing my ironing, power band was about to happen. After a couple of hours before going to bed, I spilled the bones Collander and put the liquid into a bowl and put into the refrigerator.

The next day after work I took two bowls out of the refrigerator. Grease that had risen in each bowl, and I scraped that off, combined with two pools, with regard to the chicken soup together in a bowl and warm it up. When it is heated, re-strained in such a way that it had a nice transparent syrup.

At this point, can not do anything with it, add the vegetables and vegetable soup, or put the remaining pieces of chicken and some noodles or whatever you want. I used the rest of the chicken and some carrots and celery soup, and had a few days, so that one hen made a number of good meals.