Friday, March 30, 2012

Testy Speedy, Lower Salt Chicken Tortilla Soup

"The great tortilla soup can be a revelation," he writes, "is an intriguing roasted seeds taste, color and toasty, tantalizing aromas, rich and vibrant." Cooking in the North of origin, we speculate that even if it was for some scraps.

Mexican the wanted favorite fast version, and only a slight taste and the salt thereof. I have most of the required elements of my pantry, fire-roasted tomatoes can be chopped chiles and salt chicken stock and card stock. Music is always a good herb, I do not want to keep them, so I did not care. If you like cilantro, add it to the soup.

To my surprise, I have a Mexican commercial salt taco chips section. If you use salted chips. Preparation of time of 10 minutes, most of the time my drugs. I have 20 minutes to simmer the soup, but the longer you simmer it or move it to the slow cooker. My husband and I were at lunch, soup, salad and flan for dessert, but it is very easy to add a dinner with you.

Material

2 tablespoons olive oil

Chicken tenders 14 - ounce package

1 medium onion, finely chopped

14.5-ounce can fire-roasted tomatoes

32 - ounce carton of salt chicken broth

4 ounce can diced green chilies

1 cup frozen corn

Garlic powder to taste

Low-sodium taco seasoning 1 teaspoon

1/2 teaspoon low-sodium salt (can be omitted)

Salt tortilla chips

Shredded cheddar cheese, milk, 2%, composed of

Method

Bite - size pieces of tender chicken eggs. Soup kettle or large saucepan with olive oil and coat the bottom. Add chicken and saute over medium heat until it is cooked for one minute, add the chopped onion. Tortilla chips, and other additional components. Simmer for 15-20 minutes over low heat and cover. Breaking bowls and top with crushed chips on the sleeve of Mexico. Garnish with lime wedges, avocado, shredded cheddar cheese and chopped cilantro, if you like it. Makes six generous portions.